10.02.2008

Blogger Award

My friend, Stephanie, awarded me the 'blogger award.' Thanks Steph-she's great and has THE cutest little blue-eyed, curly-haired girl ever! This award recognizes a blog’s creativity and overall contribution to the blogger community. Once you've been selected, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward:

1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Please post these rules.

Here are the 5 blogs I'm passing the award to (I know you love this trophy picture!)
Jen-She's one of my best nursing friends. Her, Mel, and I all dated our husbands at the same time, got married the same summer, and moved into the same married-student complex. We had our little girls at the same time too. AND might I add, survived nursing school together! She moved and I miss her tons! I love looking at her pictures and am anxiously awaiting #2 baby! She's also a GREAT mommy! Her blog is private so you can't access it.
Melanie-She's the other nursing friend I mentioned. She moved too and just had her #2 baby last week-a little girl. It's been so much fun to see her pictures since we can't get together. Miss you Mel!
Marissa-Marissa is my sister-in-law. She married the other twin. I love Marissa's blog because she ALWAYS has something new posted. She's also hilarious and very detailed in what she writes. Her twin boys are the cutest ever! Her blog is also private.
Amber-Amber's husband teaches seminary too and we became friends from the start. She designs everything on her blog, which is amazing, and taught me how to digital scrapbook (thanks Amber!) I love you Amber!
Jo-Jo is one my great friends in our ward and I can't write enough about her blog! She's so funny and really is a great writer. Her blogs are so creative and some of them really make you think. Her oldest boy makes THE funniest comments, so I especially love to read those!

3 comments:

Jaymie Quigley said...

Yeah for Lindsey! I love your Halloween stuff. You will have to show me some of your blogging tricks.

Amber said...

Awww, thanks for the award Lindsey! (Yeah, seriously, who designed that trophy?!) Hope you guys have fun weekend with family!

Deanna said...

You've been tagged!